About the Instructor
A former tax collector with the Canadian Government, Karen saw many people disabling themselves due to debt. In 2000, Karen was diagnosed with MS and forced to go on disability. Due to overspending and a cut in pay, Karen filed for bankruptcy. She's learned a lot from that experience and reading the experts. Now she wants to share her knowledge with others who need to get themselves out of debt.
Do you want to clear your debts WITHOUT having to sacrifice your lifestyle?
Do you want to watch the amount in your savings account GROW each month?
Do you want to learn to get OFF the financial rollercoaster of credit card debt?
Destroy Your Debt is one of the easiest step-by-step online courses to help you get control of your debt.
In this program, you will get:
- Downloadable forms to help you gain a clear look at your financial situation.
- Access to tools to help you get out of debt, grow your savings account and relieve you of the stress of debt. You will not have to use credit cards again.
Access to videos and PDFs to show you how to find lower interest rates so you can pay debt off faster.
Lifetime access to a secret Facebook group where you can bond with other people in similar situations. In this group, you can exchange ideas on ways to get rid of your debt. There will be a file with Q&A.
By the end of the program
- You will gain a better understanding of the importance of interest rates.
- You will be working on transferring your credit card debt to a lower interest rate, if you haven’t already done so.
- You will have a different mindset about wealth and credit.
- You will have savings
AND You have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you go through this course and don't think it will help you, don't see how you can reduce your debt with my advice; I'll give you your money back.
Destroy Your Debt, Bust Through to Better Finances in Five Weeks or Less is an instructional course based on my personal experiences with debt and debt management. It is not guaranteed to work for everyone since each individual's financial situation is different.